Friday 1 April 2011

Grenade

Getting pretty sick of these jokes about Bruno mars hit song floating around twitter and facebook. I realised as i just made one and now am eternally in shame. the jokes are poor and its so much hype over what is clearly a metaphor. The thing that is starting to really get on my nerves is every song speaks in metaphor and no one feels the compulsion to pick up on this, however every one has jumped on the band wagon with this one. I tell you what is worse than the poor jokes but the dedications to Bruno Mars by love sick people..."Bruno you shouldn't have to catch grenades for her, I'll love you." Have you heard anything so needy and pathetic it is starting to drive me to insanity. The countless facebook groups an several tweets has become to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment